Міністерство освіти і науки України
Національна академія педагогічних наук України
Державний вищий навчальний заклад
“Переяслав-Хмельницький державний педагогічний університет
імені Григорія Сковороди”
Шяуляйська державна колегія Міністерства науки і освіти Литви
Міжнародна науково-практична Інтернет-конференція
«ПРОФЕСІЙНА ОСВІТА В УКРАЇНІ ТА СВІТІ В КОНТЕКСТІ ІМПЛЕМЕНТАЦІЇ ЗАКОНУ УКРАЇНИ «ПРО ВИЩУ ОСВІТУ»
«VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN UKRAINE AND THE WORLD IN THE CONTEXT OF IMPLEMENTING THE LAW OF UKRAINE «ON HIGHER EDUCATION»
28-29 травня 2015 року
Welcome you to
International Scientific Internet Conference
«VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN UKRAINE AND THE WORLD IN THE CONTEXT OF IMPLEMENTING THE LAW OF UKRAINE “ON HIGHER EDUCATION”»,
Dates: May 28-29, 2015. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi (Ukraine)
International Scientific Conference
May 28-29, 2015
Ukrainian, English, Russian
(04567) 5-66-71; 068-355-83-20 – dean’s office
Address of organizing committee
State Higher Educational Establishment «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi State Pedagogical University named after Hryhorii Skovoroda»,
Vocational Education Department,
Sukhomlynskyi Street, 30
the conference’s coordinators:
+38 050-443-02-87 – Irina Dobroskok
Dr. in Pedagogy, Professor, Head of
the Vocational Education Department;
+38 063-372-77-29 – Yulia Lukashevych
+38 066-327-97-45 – Liubov Kliui
+38 066-641-73-61– Liudmyla Ovsiienko
Site of SHEE ««Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi State Pedagogical University named after Hryhorii Skovoroda»,
Last day for on-line registration at http://
May 27, 2005, incl.
The aim of the conference is the search for ways to ensure sustainable development, quality and effectiveness of continuous professional education in the context of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” implementation considering the elaborations of the European Community and national achievements.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
The Conference topics include:
- Strategy of continuous professional education: towards a European education area
- Vocational education and training in the concepts of international and domestic practice
- Standardization in higher professional education: national and international dimension
- Current state of professional qualifications in the context of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” implementation
- Formation of the structure, scope and content of education and training specialists with higher education in the context of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” implementation
- Theoretical and applied aspects of the future professionals training in higher education institutions: Ukrainian and international experience
- Mechanisms and technology of the education maintenance and quality management and continuous professional education quality in the context of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” implementation
- Training of the pedagogical (teacher) personnel to work in the system of continuous professional education: national and international experience
- World tendencies and national peculiarities of training, retraining and advanced training of the educational institution governing and teaching staff of vocational education
- Contemporary educational management in the context of the implementation of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” implementation
- Psychological and pedagogical principles of general and professional development of future specialist in the context of professional competence approach and result paradigm in education
- Theoretical and methodological basis for the development and use of educational, information and communication technologies in innovative and continuous professional education
- Innovative processes in continuous professional education
- International cooperation in higher education and the integration of Ukrainian higher education to the world educational space
To participate in the conference you should:
ü register online athttp://phdpu.edu.ua/index.php/naukova–robota/konferentsiji–ta–seminari/online;
ü send to the committee the abstract (3-5 full pages; see Appendix A for Sample and Requirements);
ü pay the registration fee and send to the committee the receipt (scanned copy).
The set of materials of the International Scientific Internet Conference participants includes: (Conference Program, Conference Proceedings, Certificate of participation) can be obtained by mail, sending a request in advance and indicating the address and confirming the consent to the payment of postal services.
Basing on the materials of the conference we plan to prepare and publish Conference Proceedings that is a scientific publication in educational, psychological and philosophical sciences, and is included in the register of the professional publications of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The text of the article, including the information about the author, and the annotation (containing key words as well as the article title, author’s name and data) in Ukrainian, Russian and English, should be formatted in accordance with the requirements of HAC of Ukraine (see. Appendix B for Sample and Requirements) should be sent to E-mail: рrofosvita.email@example.com by June 29, 2015, inclusive. Page Setup: top, bottom, right field – 2 cm.; left margin – 3 cm.; font Times New Roman, 14 pt, line spacing – 1.5. The cost of article publishing is determined by the rate of 35 UAN per page. The minimum quantity of pages is 10.
The information about the author should include: name, degree, rank, position, place of work (full name of the institution and its location), contact telephone, contact address, e-mail.
150 UAN registration fee and payment of the article cost (depending on the quantity of pages) should be transferred via Private Bank: Receiver: Yuliia Leonidivna Lukashevych, account number 5168 7556 0929 4141 (payment purpose – for publishing the materials of the conference, author’s name and surname).
It is obligatory to send the text of the article with the receipt of payment (scanned copy).
The registration fee includes: information package of the participant, technical support, set of materials of the conference participant.
Information (participation, application management support, counseling): Tel.: +38 050-443-02-87; +38 063-372-77-29; +38 066-327-97-45; +38 066-641-73-61
Looking forward to welcome you!